<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 3

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 3

They Grow Up So Fast, Don't They

Today's picture of my little Mr. Perseus is intended to show how big he has gotten. Ignore me as much as possible. Note though how huge he is! Last Monday, he got neutered. He's around six months old now. What a big boy!


"Mom, what are you doing? You crazy. Put me down!"

He weighs somewhere around ten pounds and has big paws, ears and eyes. Unfortunately, the snipping has not calmed him down all that much, as I was told it might. He still wants to play pretty much all of the time.

Since I didn't post any pics last week. Here's a bonus pic of my little attention hound. He's sniffing my camera case.


"Pay attention to me!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home