<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 5

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 5

They Grow Up So Fast

Parents always comment on how speedily their little tykes grow out of being wee things. Personally, I'm really glad Percy's getting older fast (although not Robin Williams in Jack fast, because that would be bad like the movie). With age has come some amount of calmness. Believe it or not Percy actually took a nap on my lap yesterday. He slept! I could hardly believe it.


"I is now taller than this machine you constantly ignore me for. Victory!"

As you can see, Perseus is now taller than the height of a laptop on a laptop stand thing. He has also grown into his ears somewhat, which is good, but I do miss his comically large ears sometimes. Oh well, at least guests won't make Dumbo jokes anymore.


"Herro!"

One thing that's really been consistent through his many months of life with me, along with the energy, is that Percy loves to make eye contact. Thankfully, he no longer pounces each and every time he manages to catch your eye.


Notice how he immediately looked up when I stealthily tried to get his picture in a natural attitude. One of Percy's favorite things is to get underneath the curtains by the sliding glass door at the back of my townhouse and look out the window at all the things, by which I mostly mean the grass waving. I'll end with a picture where he's actually doing that and not staring at me, a difficult thing to capture.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Audrey (Bibliosaurus Text) said...

Cute!!! I love kitties :-D

December 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home