<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: In My Mailbox (3)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, February 6, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)


This week was a light one for ARCs, allowing me some further catch up time. I did get three, though, all of which look pretty awesome, so no complaints here.

Also, I made a run to my friendly neighborhood Goodwill and picked up seven books, six of which are pictured below. The seventh is an edition of Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, the cover image of which apparently does not exist on the internet. Of these, I think I'm actually most excited for the anthology of YA Christmas stories, but only because it's got John Green and Maureen Johnson. Under normal circumstances, I would never buy such a thing.

From NetGalley:

The Queen's Lover - Francine du Plessix Gray / Helen Keller in Love - Rosie Sultan / The Understory - Elizabeth Leiknes

Purchased:

The Tale of Despereaux - Kate DiCamillo / Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle / Just Listen - Sarah Dessen


The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay - Michael Chabon / The Year of Secret Assignments - Jaclyn Moriarty / Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow - Jessica Day George

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home