<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: In My Mailbox (7)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)



Another week, another set of awesome books. I'm already reading ReVamped and expect to finish later today, so check for that review. So excited to win a copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone from Nori's Closet, an awesome blog! There are also some fantastic looking NetGalley titles. What would my life be without NetGalley?

From Author:


ReVamped - Ada Adams

Won in a Giveaway:


Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor

From NetGalley:



Dead Reckoning - Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill / V Wars - Jonathan Maberry, ed. / Invisible Sun David MacInnis Gill


Something Like Normal - Trish Doller / The Paladin Prophecy - Mark Frost

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Enjoy all your new books. I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my tbr list. happy Reading!

March 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Alexia561 said...

Nice mailbox! I'm starting to see Something Like Normal pop up in several mailboxes, so am curious if it lives up to that great cover? Happy reading!

Here's my IMM.

March 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Ada Adams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Ada Adams said...

Oops! I accidentally removed my comment.
I hope you enjoy "ReVamped" and the rest of the books! Happy reading!:)
Ada

March 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jenn @ Owl Read It said...

Great books! I'm currently reading ReVamped as well, just started it today! I'm jealous of your winnings! I would love to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I hope you enjoy all your NetGalley reads as well!
Happy reading!

March 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ahhh, I want to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, too! Sharing is caring :) I am as subtle as a brick wall. haha!

March 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home