<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Random Acts of Kindness: April 2012

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness: April 2012


I've never done this before, but it sounds really fun, and like a great way to get to know some of my fellow bloggers better. Plus, it's an excuse to get new books. Besides, presents are always better than buying for yourself! To sign up yourself, head over to Book Soulmates.

COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:

Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!

  • Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
  • Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
  • E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

On to my list...it consists a lot of stuff, because there are a lot books I want. This should come as no surprise. There are a few I want a bit more than the others, but, mostly, what I would want to get from someone is a book from my wish list that they personally loved or something that may not be on there that they suspect I would adore based on my reading tastes. Since you'll be contacting me anyway, just make sure you let me know what it is in case I already own it. :)

My top five most desired are as follows (although I know the odds of getting the first two are tragically low):
Bitterblue
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Under the Never Sky
Incarnate
Shatter Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home