<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Waiting on Wednesday (14)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Elizabeth Eulberg is completely hilarious. I loved seeing her in person. She made me laugh out loud a number of times, and I immediately had to own all of her books, though I haven't read any yet. She blurbed this book and I'm totally sold on it. This sounds like a unique, sassy book. Also, her editor is David Levithan. If he likes it, then it's got to be good!

Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality

Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
Expected Publication Date: March 2013
Publisher: Point

Synopsis from Goodreads:

A hilarious new novel from Elizabeth Eulberg about taking the wall out of the wallflower so she can bloom.

Beauty is a beast, and it's been making Lexi's life miserable. Her mother is spending all the family's savings on her sister's beauty pageant "career" -- and her sister is only seven years old. Then there are the girls at school who think their appearance gives them the divine right to everything -- including the boy Lexi has a crush on. Lexi's always been on the periphery -- the girl best friend, the girl who guys never think of kissing, the girl with "the great personality." But enough's enough -- Lexi is going to stop wallflowering and start blooming.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

I love sassy, and I love wallflowers blooming! I think that I'd love this book, thanks so much for sharing! I'm following you!

Would love you to stop by to see my pick at Ensconced in YA
http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

July 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger cleemckenzie said...

Even the cover makes me smile. She sounds like a great person to meet as well as great writer to read.

July 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back. My blog is: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

Candace

July 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home