<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Guest Blogger

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, August 9, 2010

Guest Blogger

Just dropping a quick post to say that my friend Katelyn will be joining me as an author on this blog. She will be contributing reviews, articles, whatever, just the way I do. Katelyn and I went to college and bonded over our mutual love of books during freshman year, in which we had dorm rooms next door to one another. Out friendship formed because of the books she recommended and I read over spring break that year:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home