<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: In My Mailbox (1)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, January 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

Okay, I decided it was time to join up with In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren.

So here's what I've received in the last week, broken down by where it came from.

Directly from the publisher:
Drifting House - Krys Lee / The Darlings - Cristina Alger

Via NetGalley:
Who Is Jake Ellis?, Volume 1 - Tonci Zonjic / Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor - Rosina Harrison / Erebos - Ursula Poznanski
The Singles - Meredith Goldstein / Baby's in Black - Arne Bellstorf / A Lady Cyclist's Guide to Kashgar - Suzanne Joinson
Bloody Chester - JT Petty / Ghostbusters, Volume 1 - Tristan Jones / Star Trek, Volume 1 / Mike Johnson
The Age of Miracles - Karen Thompson Walker

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela (The Little Blue Pig) said...

New follower!

Great haul! I haven't heard of any of this books but they look good ^.^

My IMM: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

Angela @ The Little Blue Pig

January 23, 2012 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks for following!

January 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Haven't heard of any but they sound unique! Great haul :) Enjoy!
Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

January 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Bellas Shelf said...

You got some seriously gr8 reads this week. Especially the Ghost Busters!
New follower.
Happy Reading :)
Books&Beyond

January 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home