<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: In My Mailbox (2)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, January 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


This week, as every week should, brought more delightful books. Obviously, this hasn't been as prolific a week for books as some, but I guess I shan't complain, since I did get some cool stuff and I have plenty to read as it is. Plus, I really appreciate the humorous coincidence that brought me The Kama Sutra and The Origins of Sex in the same week; clearly, I'm in for some scintillating reading.

Print Copy from the Publisher:
Blue Monday - Nicci French / The Kama Sutra - Vatsyayana; translated by A.N.D. Haksar

From NetGalley:

This Is Not a Test - Courtney Summers / The Origins of Sex - Faramerz Dabhoiwala

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh so jealous of This Is Not a Test. I have a terminal case of "want"!

Happy reading!

My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

January 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is not a Test looks really good!!! and I think its safe to say that you are the only one with The Origins of Sex in your IMM :D New Follower
Here Is my IMM
If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

January 31, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home