<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Waiting on Wednesday (2)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2)


Shannon Hale has been one of my favorite authors for a while now. Though I have not loved absolutely everything she's done, several of her books are some of my very favorites. One of the ones that I just love to pieces, also the first Hale book I ever read, is Princess Academy. I just found out during this last week that there's a sequel coming out soon (August 21 by Bloomsbury). I need to get my hands on this!!!

Synopsis from Goodreads:
Coming down from the mountain to a new life in the city seems a thrill beyond imagining. When Miri and her friends from Mount Eskel set off to help the future princess Britta prepare for her royal wedding, she is happy about her chance to attend school in the capital city. There, Miri befriends students who seem so sophisticated and exciting . . . until she learns that they have some frightening plans. They think that Miri will help them, that she should help them. Soon Miri finds herself torn between loyalty to the princess and her new friends’ ideas, between an old love and a new crush, and between her small mountain home and the bustling city.

Picking up where Princess Academy left off, this incredible stand-alone story celebrates the joys of friendship, the delight of romance, and the fate of a beloved fairy tale kingdom.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Owl In A Cloak said...

That sounds very interesting...

April 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

I haven't read anything written by Shannon Hale yet. Do you have any recommendations? :)

Patricia // My WOW

April 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Still need to read the first one. I have a couple of her books on my Goodreads wishlist.

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

April 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Midnight Bloom said...

Oh! I've never read a book by Shannon Hale... but it's nice to see your enthusiasm for this book! :)

April 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home