<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: On My New Arrivals Shelf (5)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, May 28, 2012

On My New Arrivals Shelf (5)


Without any ado, here are the things I got this week. To learn more about a book, click on the title to be taken to its Goodreads page!

Thanks so much to both Susane and Penguin Teen for this beauty!
So Much Closer - Susane Colasanti (signed)

Thanks, Bookperk! I really never thought I would win one of their giveaways!
 Sacre Bleu - Christopher Moore (signed audiobook)

 For My Stop on the TLC Book Tour:
Dead Beautiful - Melanie Dugan

Won from Free Book Friday - After I won, I read my e-galley and didn't like it, so I'll be giving this away during Dystopian August!
Struck - Jennifer Bosworth (signed w/ swag)

Unsolicited Review Copy from Penguin - I've been wanting to read Boyle, so why not start here, right?
When the Killing's Done - T.C. Boyle

Thanks for these gorgeous books, HarperTeen!
Die for Me - Amy Plum
Until I Die - Amy Plum

Won in spam-ridden historical fiction chat on Twitter - Thanks, Leanna!
Darker Still - Leanna Renee Hieber (signed)
Assorted swag, which is going to a librarian friend for summer reading

Thanks, Hilary Weisman Graham! I love all the songs I know on the CD, so I'm sure I'll enjoy the others too.
Reunited Road Trip Mix + Swag

From NetGalley:
 Claws - Mike and Rachel Grinti (Thanks, Scholastic!)
Time Between Us - Tamara Ireland Stone (Thanks, Disney-Hyperion!)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nori said...

Wow! You have such luck with winning things! I'm so jealous of your books this week. Plus the HarperTeen books were ones I always wanted to read. Look forward to all your upcoming reviews!

May 28, 2012 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Stuffed Shelves said...

I'm jealous too! What's your secret?? =D I love Christopher Moore, let me know how that audio tape is!!

May 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Kayla Beck said...

Very nice arrivals on your shelf, lady. I can't wait to read your opinion on Time Between Us. Also, you should let me borrow some of that luck so I can win the Powerball. I promise that I will compensate you generously. ;-)

May 29, 2012 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Absolutely loved Darker Still! Great book haul, and I will be looking for your review of Claws - I've been curious about this book :) Enjoy them all, Christina!

May 29, 2012 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

*tries to send recent luck to Kayla temporarily*

Did it work?

May 29, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I'm so excited to read Darker Still. It sounds perfect for me!

May 29, 2012 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Whoo whoo, swag! Thanks, buddy :)

I'm next on the list for Sacre Bleu! It might take me a few weeks to get to it, though, but we should discuss it at some point.

I love the covers on those HarperTeen books! So pretty!

May 29, 2012 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home