<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Waiting on Wednesday (41): Rogue

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (41): Rogue

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Guys, if you haven't been reading Gina Damico's Croak series, then you need to get on that. Book three also happens to be coming out four days before my birthday. Woo!

Rogue
Croak, Book 3

Author: Gina Damico
Expected Publication Date: September 10, 2013
Publisher: Graphia

Synopsis from Goodreads:
No synposis yet!

But I assume it will be both awesome and hilarious!

In the meantime, go check out Croak!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

What an interesting cover! I read the first two books and I can see how this compares but I'm not sure about the background...

January 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Agreed. I think the background is a mistake frankly.

January 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Tanja - Tanychy said...

Oh well I was so hyped to read this series when the first book came out but honestly never got to it. I must give it a try once. This cover looks interesting :)

Here is our WOW

January 23, 2013 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I really hope you do!

January 23, 2013 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't got in to Croak, but this cover is awesome! I'll have to check it out after all. :)

January 23, 2013 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

HA! It comes out 4 days AFTER my daughters birthday. I find that funny, for some reason. 4 and 4... umm ok

So I really need to read the first book in this series. I remember seeing a lot of bad reviews and then kind of writing it off but you have me wanting to read it!

January 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Nori said...

I still need to read book 2, but it is coming up for me soon! Is this going to be last book or will this be a bigger series, you think?

January 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Really not sure...my instinct would be shorter, but I don't know.

January 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed the first two as well! (And Rouge comes out 18 days before my birthday -- a little more of a stretch for an early present!) I can't wait to get my hands on it either -- plus, I would love a spin off series about Uncle Mort. Dude has some serious back story we aren't in on yet.

January 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home