<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: On My New Arrivals Shelf (2)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Sunday, May 6, 2012

On My New Arrivals Shelf (2)


This week has been stellar so far as book arrivals go. Check out all those books on my shelf! Anyone else really surprised by the spine of The Book of Blood and Shadow, because I sure was; I thought they'd sent the wrong book at first. Anyway, onto the books, so you can tell what I got and who I owe thanks to!

Thanks Orbit!
A Blight of Mages - Karen Miller

Thanks Lizzie!
Remarkable - Lizzie K. Foley (signed)

Thanks to Amy @ A Simple Love of Reading & Melissa!
 Graveminder - Melissa Marr (signed)

Thanks to Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland for these two beauties!
 The Implosion of Aggie Winchester & The Waiting Sky - Lara Zielen 

I won quite a haul from Saundra Mitchell - Thanks Saundra!
The Vespertine & The Springsweet - Saundra Mitchell (signed)
A Million Suns - Beth Revis

Thanks to HarperCollins for this guy.
 Fall from Grace - Charles Benoit

Thanks Random House! These are so pretty
Juliet Immortal & Romeo Redeemed - Stacey Jay

This set I purchased. Yes, I do buy books.
As You Wish - Jackson Pearce
Daughter of the Forest - Juliet Marillier
The Book of Blood and Shadow - Robin Wasserman
The Goats - Brock Cole
Girl at Sea - Maureen Johnson


From NetGalley:
This may be the least I've gotten from NetGalley in like a year. That's probably a good thing. Don't know if I'll be able to read The Occultist, because it looks real gross, but I like to at least check out comics. The Sinister Sweetness looks AWESOME. Thanks to Penguin Young Reader's Group and Dark Horse!

The Sinister Sweetness at Splendid Academy - Nikki Loftin / The Occultist, Volume 1 - Tim Seeley, Mike Richardson

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

ooh I want to read Graveminder and I have both of the Juliet Immortal books too. You can see my books and news on The Sunday Post

May 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Aly said...

OMG! You got a lot this week. I really want to read the Juliet Immortal books, they look so interesting. Happy Reading :)

Aly
My Heart Hearts Books

May 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Kristan said...

Woa you got a bunch of books! I loved Juliet Immortal so I'm definitely jealous you have Romeo Redeemed! That's a great series, enjoy!

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves: STS

May 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Aww! I love Juliet Immortal and Romeo Redeemed together. They look awesome side by side! You got a great haul from Saundra Mitchell too. Hope you enjoy all of them!

May 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Audrey (Bibliosaurus Text) said...

Fall From Grace looks super pretty, and I hadn't heard of it before! Looking forward to what you think of it.

May 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

Whoa you got tons of great stuff! I have yet to read A Million Suns even though I loved Across the Universe. I definitely need to get on that. Plus signed copies of The Vespertine and The Springsweet? AWESOME! :D

May 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Kara_Malinczak said...

I really, really want to read The Waiting Sky. You'll have to let me know how it is and if it is worth a purchase.

May 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home