<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Heyo, guys! I guess this is my chance to share which books I am most excited about from my tbr pile, so here goes (and a lot of them will probably look familiar from my BEA vlog). Note: choosing ten is pretty much impossible. I tried to get some genre variety, otherwise this list would have been only dystopias! Besides, there are so many books I am simply desperate to read in my tbr pile. These are just the first ones that called to me this morning! Oh, and I'm actually reading number one right now, so be jealous! Hopefully, I'll get to all of these beauties this summer, although who knows, right?

10. What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang

9. Catching Jordan/Stealing Parker- Miranda Kenneally

8. Keeper of the Lost Cities - Shannon Messenger

7. Scorch - Gina Damico

6. Princess Academy series - Shannon Hale

5. Shadow of Night - Deborah Harkness

4. Seven Kingdoms Trilogy - Kristin Cashore

3. For Darkness Shows the Stars - Diana Peterfreund

2. Stormdancer - Jay Kristoff

1. Level 2 - Lenore Appelhans

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger fakesteph said...

Keeper is SO GOOD! And I'm really excited for What's Left of Me.

June 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picks with the Seven Kingdoms series. Graceling and Fire were fantastic.

Alison at The Cheap Reader

June 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

So glad to hear that Keeper is as good as it looks! I don't think I've seen any reviews yet!

June 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I know, right? I've actually read Graceling and Fire (Fire twice actually), but I want to reread them pre-Bitterblue, since I don't remember Bitterblue from them, and I want to get all the subtle connections!

Actually, that's why Princess Academy is on there too. I want to get the most out of Palace of Stone.

June 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger lillylilac said...

I also need to read the Seven Kingdoms series.

June 19, 2012 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Kara_Malinczak said...

Yes, I agree! Especially with Stormdancer and Level 2. And also, I really want to start the Graceling series soon. Great picks!

June 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger April (BooksandWine) said...

Oh my gahhhhh FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS! I love that book with all of my being.

Same with Graceling.

And omg I need to read my copy of Level 2 soon, but at the same time, it's not out for awhile so I am kind of holding off.

I'd be willing to bet money that you'll end up reading all of these on your TBR pile because you are a pretty voracious reader.

June 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Hahah, I really hope I do get through all of these. The dystopias are pretty safe, but my tbr pile is seriously crazy. Haha. I really need to get it under control!

June 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home